Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Day After May Day

It is reported that Red Wing, MN received about 17 inches of snow overnight. With the snow still falling...

In May? You say!

I don't believe it! You say.

Proof. I will show you it!

Heavy wet snow on the roof.

A view from our porch. Snowplows...in May

Heavy snow weighs down trees.

Our neighbor's solider pines bowing down to the snow.

Our back yard. Thankfully all the weighted down trees are not focused on your house.

Spring Wonderland

We lost a couple big branches.

Buds on the trees, covered in snow. 


Shelter from the storm. Thankful we put Elaina's bird house up last weekend!

"I'm taking a snow day with the girls." -Something I'd never thought I'd say in May.

1 comment:

  1. I know! We got it here in Colorado too! Can't remember the last time we had this much snow in May. But it's absolutely beautiful today, with the blue sky and sunshine. Should melt really fast, but it was a shocker for May Day for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete