Friday, April 29, 2011

Yesterday

Y is for Yesterday

In our house "Yesterday" means any day that happened before the current day. On any given one my children, while having a memory flashback, can be heard saying, "Mama remember yesterday when we went on the train for a really long time to get to the mountains?" and then the next moment will be, "Mama remember yesterday when we were at our old house and we put all our boxes in that big big truck and moved to our new house?" and later that same day we'll here, "Mama remember yesterday when I helped you in the kitchen and we made chocolate chip cookies?"

WOW! We went to Montana on a train, moved to a new house, and baked cookies all in one day! I knew I was a good multitasker but this is pushing a bit far. ;)

Staying with our family theme of "Yesterday" as any day in the past here are a few pictures of things that happened yesterday...

Yesterday, when I matched my outfits to appliances

Yesterday, when my step-dad and I would make silly faces together

Yesterday, when we visited the new Brewer Stadium!

Yeterday, when I was in high school celebrating New Years with my two best friends

Yesterday, when I married the most wonderful man and love of my life. With flowers in my hair
Photobucket

Yesterday, when my BFF and I were both pregnant with our first children
Photobucket

Yesterday, when I was a new mom to a beautiful preemie filled with a little fear and a lot of excitement!
Photobucket

Yesterday, when I had my second beautiful preemie
Photobucket

Yesterday, The Fantastic Four smiled took a break from superhero duties to pose for a picture

Yesterday, when the three people I love the most hugged and smiled brightly <3 Photobucket

When I look back to Yesterday, I count my blessings and am so thankful for all the trials and triumphs. Life is beautiful and I'm so happy for the people I share it with. Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Of all of the posts I've read this month, this one is by far my favorite! Thank you for sharing your pics--you are truly blessed! :O)

    I’m A-Z Blogging and my “Y” post is right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, gotta love the little ones :) And I LOVE those photos! Thanks for sharing.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! I like yesterday too. I picked it for my word as well http://kbalbify.com/2011/04/y-is-for-yesterday-atozblogging/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful. This post lifted me up. Thank you.

    I’m A-Z Blogging on Langley Writes about Writing and Langley’s Rich and Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! I really enjoyed seeing pictures of your yesterdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweet post. I just loved it to pieces. And while I was seeing you pictures and precious moments I could see the same sort of moment in my head.
    We are blessed women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! It's a pleasure to meet you via A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your yesterday with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful post about yesterday. Unfortunately I now have John Lennon stuck in my head :) Yesterday could be any day of the past, and I like that- or at least the way you portrayed it. Kind of makes it a bit more sentimental

    Sara

    ReplyDelete